Skip to content
- If the unlock code has not been found for a specific device, a refund will be processed within 24 hours (business day). All refunds can take up to 7 days to appear in customer’s account, which depends on customer’s credit/debit card company.
- For any reason, if an unlock code doesn’t work on customer’s device and is we also unable to provide an alternate solution then please provide a video evidence as detailed below:
- Enter *#06# into the phone keypad.
- Show the IMEI of the device.
- Now, turn off the device.
- Insert the SIM Card for the carrier that customer’s device is locked to.
- Turn on the device.
- Enter the ‘Unlock Code’ when asked by the device.
- Show the unsuccessful error message.
- Send us a video evidence as an attachment to our email or upload it to YouTube as an unlisted video with the link sent to us.
- Video evidence helps us to investigate the issue(s):
- Helps us to check and confirm details with the order form.
- Helps us to see customer’s unlocking steps and can suggest an alternative solution, accordingly.
- Helps us to unlock customer’s device.
- If customer’s device was already unlocked before they have purchased an unlocking service.
- If customers are failed to provide a video evidence that shows the unlock code didn’t work.
- If customers provided the incorrect IMEI# and/or wrong carrier in the order form.
- Order for unlock service(s) cannot be canceled, once it has been submitting for processing.
- No refunds will be given once codes are delivered.